Developed this recipe for Super Bowl Sunday. It’s really easy as long as you remember to use a light touch when you add the vinegar and spices.
Roasted Dates with Pomegranate Vinegar
- 2-3 Medjool Dates for each person, split into halves, seeds removed and discarded
- Pomegranate flavored vinegar
- Salt, Pepper and Coriander
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place each date half, cut side up on the paper.
- Lightly sprinkle the dates with the vinegar.
- Lightly sprinkle the dates with the salt, pepper and coriander.
- Roast the dates for 5-6 minutes, tops.
- Let cool to warm or room temperature, serve.
Yeah, it’s that simple.
Vonn Scott Bair