Examine closely the objects in the picture below.
From left-ish to right-ish, top-ish to bottom-ish, they include:
- Two (2) tote bags;
- A manila envelope containing 2013 receipts;
- My 2013 tax returns;
- A packet of computer screen wipes;
- One (1) box of vegan broth cubes;
- My cell phone, nattily attired in an official WordPress cell phone cover;
- A collection of recent photographs;
- My point-and-shoot camera;
- A grip so I can use my cell phone as a video camera;
- One (1) bag containing my electric shaver;
- One (1) package of gourmet organic chocolate;
- One (1) box of anti-gas pills;
- One (1) stapler;
- Two (2) pens;
- Actor’s makeup (foundation);
- Dental floss;
- A set of paper dominos;
- A backup flash drive for my DSLR camera;
- One (1) bag of cough drops;
- One (1) Mexican professional wrestling lucha libre mask;
- and Two (2) boxes of tea bags.
Now here is your riddle: what do they all have in common?
The answer: at approximately 1:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon, they all fit inside this:
What’s in your bike messenger bag?
Vonn Scott Bair